Thursday, March 29, 2012

Whole Foods on a Budget

I just wanted to highlight a new blog I've added to the "Traditional Foods Blogs" list on the right side of the page.  The blog Whole Foods on a Budget is maintained by someone I know in the D.C. area.  She and I don't know each other very well personally, though we stood together with our friend Becca in her wedding a couple of Octobers ago!  If you check it out, you'll see that Christy has a food budget, a large family, and a desire to feed her family quality food.  She has taught herself over the years to use local co-ops, online vendors, and local farms in a very reasonable, cost-effective way.  I know I have a lot to learn, so it inspires me to see how one mom does it.   

Check it out when you get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment